PayZapp New 4 Pe 50 Offer / PayZapp OFFER / PayZapp New Offer
PayZapp New 4 Pe 50 Offer: PayZapp New Offer launched for all Users get get Rs.50 flat cashback on PayZapp Wallet. In this Offer you need to 4 Money Transection on E-commerce Transection. Minimum TRANSECTION Value should be Rs.250 after 4 Transection Get Rs,50 cashback on Payzapp wallet within 7 Days.
- Customer needs to do atleast 4 or more commerce transaction for minimum transaction value of Rs 250 or more through PayZapp Prepaid Card
- Customer will receive Flat Rs50 Cashback for the qualifying trxn
- No promocode required
- Max. CashBack Rs 50 per customer per month
- It’s a limited period offer and valid from Apr 17th to Apr 30th only
- Max. Cashback for Flat Rs 50 is over and above the cashback that are applicable on each merchant category
Terms and Conditions
- Get Flat Rs 50 CashBack* when you do atleast 4 commerce transaction with your PayZapp Prepaid Card for each of Rs 250 or during the offer period
- Customer can transact on any commerce category such as Bill Payments, Mobile Recharge, Movie, Big Basket, Flight/ Hotel Booking, Flipkart Store etc
- Min. transaction value is Rs 250 or more to become eligible for cashback
- This being a limited period offer and valid from 17th Apr to 30th Apr, 2019
- Offer is applicable only on Payment made via PayZapp Prepaid Card and restricted only to E-commerce transaction. Wallet Loading, Wallet to A/c transfer, Person to Person trfr, Payment through PayZapp linked Debit Card, Credit Card are not considered and will not be eligible for cashback.
- Max. Cashback for Flat Rs 50 is over and above the cashback that are applicable on each merchant category per month/customer/device/PAN/Card/PayZapp Registered mobile no. during the offer period on payment done via PayZapp wallet card
- Offer is applicable on all days
- In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end (not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within next 10 working days.
- CashBack will be auto-credited to PayZapp Prepaid Card within 30 working days after the date of transaction
Offer is applicable only for the PayZapp KYC registered customers
Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k) * and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac) * PayZapp Prepaid Card customers
- Minimum KYC means- “It is a wallet that is issued to a user after obtaining minimum details that includes- mobile verification with One Time Pin (OTP), Self-declaration of name, Unique identification number of any of the officially valid document (i.e. PAN). The amount loaded during any month shall not exceed Rs 10,000/- with a max. of Rs 1,00,000/- in a year. The amount outstanding at any point of time shall not exceed Rs 10,000/-. Wallet shall be used only for purchase of goods and services. Fund transfer from wallet to bank accounts and to other wallets shall not be permitted”.
- Full KYC means- “It is a wallet that can hold a maximum of Rs 1,00,000/- at any given point in time. It is issued only when a user successfully completes KYC process in PayZapp.” KYC for PayZapp users who are also HDFC customer is done basis your existing relationship with HDFC Bank.
- Customer must be KYC verified user’s throughout the offer period i.e. customer has to be KYC registered user’s during the time of transaction as well as during the time of CashBack posting.
- Cashback will not be posted for customers with blocked PayZapp Prepaid Card.
- Customers who are NOT KYC verified and NOT having an active PayZapp Prepaid Card, will not be eligible to receive CashBack.
- Customer must login with their PayZapp registered mobile no and transact through PayZapp Prepaid Card for transaction value of Rs.250 or more to become eligible for CashBack.
- Customer NOT logging with their PayZapp registered mobile no will NOT be eligible for CashBack
- Customers doing a “Guest Checkout” are not eligible for CashBack For CashBack queries please write to email@example.com
HDFC Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer whether similar to above or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- All products or services return would be entertained only as per the company’s prevailing product return policy.
PayZapp shall not be liable for any service & product related issue.
- In case of dispute, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions
Most Important Terms & Conditions
- To avail cashback, customer either needs to have a Valid PAN no updated in PayZapp or should be a HDFC Bank Customer. No cashback to be given if valid PAN is not updated.
- A customer can have maximum of 2 PayZapp registered mobile number (2 PayZapp account) linked to one PAN.
- For all customers with more than 2 PayZapp registered mobile number (more than 2 PayZapp accounts) linked to one PAN, incremental accounts will be downgraded to no KYC and customer will not be eligible to avail any cashback for transactions done through the account(s)
- A customer can have maximum 3 registered mobile number (PayZapp accounts) on one device id. For customers with more than 3 PayZapp registered mobile number (more than 3 accounts) on one device id incremental accounts will be downgraded to no KYC and customer will not be eligible to avail any cashback for transactions done through the account(s)
- A customer can receive cashback for maximum 5 transactions per device per day basis eligibility
- A Customer shall not receive cashback on more than 5 transactions per device per day.
- A customer cannot do more than 10 commerce transactions per device per day.
- A Customer can do up to 10 commerce transactions per device per day.
- A Customer cannot do more than 20 commerce transactions per device per month
- A Customer can do up to 20 commerce transactions per device per month.
- Customer will be eligible for cashback only on successful PayZapp transaction basis offer terms & condition.
- For all cancelled transactions, refund transactions, partial refund transaction Cashback if given to the customer shall be debited from the PayZapp Prepaid card. In case of insufficient balance PayZapp Prepaid Card will go in negative balance.