Paytm Maha Loot Offer
(Paytm Biggest Loot, Paytm new Loot offer, Paytm New Loot Offer, Paytm Free Rechrage Loot,)
Paytm Free Recharge: Paytm new Promocode Launched Where You can Recharge Rs. 50 Free. In this Offer You Need to Buy Something then You can Recharge free.
Wlcome Back Again offer Trick, Hope You Enjoying Our Loot Deals & Paytm Rs. 1 Deal, Paytm Free Recharge Loot, Paytm Biggest Loot, As Well. we are Regularly posting Loot offer & Loot Trick, Even We are Regularly posting Free Recharge Tricks and Free Recharge offer Offer to Get Free Recharge. today morning i was post get free recharge.
Paytm Maha Loot Offer – Get Rs. 50 Recharge FREE
Paytm New Free Recharge Offer get Rs. 50 Free Recharge from Paytm This Offer For all Users,
In this Offer You can Free Recharge but Have Some Condition for this Offer, You need to buy Somethig as you want most of Product Are Available This Promocode. If You buy Something Must Apply MOBRECHARGE50 This Promo code Then You will get 1 Recharge Voucher worth Of Rs. 50
In this Voucher You can Recharge Free .
Promo Code Applying Process:
First Of all Visit Paytm/Paytm mall.
2. Now You should Select The Product Which You Want
Most Of Product This Promo code Available “MOBRECHARGE50″
Offer Terms & Condition:
Customer will receive the below-mentioned vouchers on successfully applying this code:
- 1 recharge voucher worth Rs.50.
- Vouchers will be sent only if the code is applied successfully.
- Apply the recharge voucher at Paytm while doing a mobile recharge to receive the cashback.
- Recharge voucher will be valid on minimum transaction of Rs 150.
- Recharge Vouchers are valid for 1 Month.
- Promo codes are subject to maximum cash back amounts
- Cash back received will be credited to your Paytm Wallet
- If product purchased on EMI payment mode, Cash back gets credit post return policy.
- Unique Promocodes Will Be shared On Shipment Of Product And It becomes Activated Once Return Period Gets Over
- If product comes under no return policy, voucher to be shared post 7 days of delivery date.
If you have not completed your KYC or have breached your monthly wallet limit, you will receive Goldback (inclusive of 3% GST)