OYO Loot : Get Free Rs. 100 Free Paytm Cash Just For Install
OYO Apps Loot is Back: OYO New offer has Come with this offer Can Earn Rs. 50 free paytm cash just Keep 7 days OYO App in Your Mobile & Just Open 1 Minute 7 days Only. This is to Official Offer i Think You have to Try this Offer. So Must loot This Offer & Follow Some Step for Helpful.
Oyo rooms is again here with payTM cash offer & now offering PayTM Cash for Opening App Daily for next 7 Days starting from 8th February to 19 March You don’t need to do anything just open the app and visit for a few minutes.
How To Get Rs.100 PayTM Cash From Oyo Rooms –
1.First of All Download Oyo Rooms App From Here – Click here.
Apply Referral Code – BIKAHUYEB
2. Now Enter Your Mobile Number & Signup to Oyo Rooms.
4. OnceYou Complete Signup process, You will Get Rs.250 Oyo Rupees.
5. You Can Use 100% Of Oyo Rupee on Next Booking.
6. Now Open The Oyo App daily at least once
7. You will receive Rs.50 PayTM Cash after the end of the activity.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Users who open the OYO App for 7 consecutive days (19th to 25th March) are eligible for the reward
- 20000 lucky winners will be awarded Paytm cash of Rs. 50
- Offer starts on 19th March and ends on 25th March 2019
- Users, who join after 19th March are not eligible for any rewards.
- Rewards would be given as Paytm cashback to the mobile number registered with OYO.
- Paytm cashback will be credited in winners accounts on or before 31st March.
- Each winner will be informed via an app notification.
- Following users will not be eligible for Paytm cashback:
- -Non KYC verified Paytm accounts. This restriction is as per the RBI guideline
- Users who have exceeded Paytm monthly wallet limit
- OYO Employees are not eligible for this offer.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellation charges will be applicable as per the OYO policy.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Discounted bookings cannot be modified.
- All disputes relating to this promotion/offer or OYO booking are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts
- OYO reserves the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice