Amazon Quiz 11 April 2019 Answers – win Blaupunkt Party Speaker
Hello Guys Today I am going to share with you amazon quiz 11 April Answers today for winning exciting prices. Amazon quiz always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like iPhone x, honor 8x, Casio G-Shock Watch, Canon DSLR cameras & many, Fitbit Lonic Smartwatch Ray Ban Sunglasses, Tommy Hilfiger Watch Sony Home Theatre, Iphone Xs, Apple Watch, Blaupunkt Party Speaker more.
Hi Guyz, i’m Back with another Amazon Quiz Answers You can Win Prize From Amazon Quiz, Amazon India is Running Daily Quiz Time On Amazon App Between 8Am to 12 Pm in Morning & We Give Right Answer to Win Prizes Like Amazon Pay Balance, Mobile Phones etc, Today new Pize Come up which is Win Blaupunkt Party Speaker you can win Free From Amazon Quiz. Just Follow some step & Must play game & No need to pay any amount for Paly game. From This Games You Can win Free Prizes Like Amazon Pay Balance, Mobile Phones, Electronic Gedget etc.
Amazon Daily Quiz Today 11 April 2019
Win Prize From Amazon Quiz, Amazon India is Running Daily Quiz Time On Amazon App Between 8Am to 12 Pm in Morning & We Give Right Answer to Win Prizes Like Amazon Pay Balance, Mobile Phones etc, Today new Pize Come up which is Win Prize you can win Free From Amazon Quiz. Just Follow some step & Must play game & No need to pay any amount for Paly game.
Amazon Quiz Today: Today Amazon Quiz Answer & Win Prizes upto 1 Lakh from Amamzon Quiz. we are Regularly Postiong Amazon Quiz Answer For You can Win some Prizes, so Keep Visiting our Website Daily, today new Amezing Prize Comeup for all You can Win Blaupunkt Party Speaker
Remember: We are Regularly Posting Earn Money Tricks, Free Shopping Offer & Paytm Add Money Promocode, Free Recharge Triks etc, If You want To Loot All offer Than Must Visit daily our Website for Biggest Loot .
Amazon Daily Quiz Today 11 April 2019 – win Apple Watch
1, First Of All Just Login into Your Amazon Account & Open Amazon App
2. Now Just click On Homepage & You Will See Banner Of “Amazon Quiz
3. Just Click On The Banner
4. Click On Start Button & Click Will Start With Below Posted Questions
Amazon 11 April Quiz Details
Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
Date – 10 April 2019
Prize – Free Win Blaupunkt Party Speaker
Total Number Of Winners – 1
Amazon 10th April Quiz Correct Answers :
Q1.: Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Q2.: Where is Fort William located?
Q3.: Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him?
Q4.: The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with?
Q5.: Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program?
Answer: Dipa Karmarkar
Amazon 10th April Quiz Correct Answers :
Q1.: If you open your mouth wide, you will see a fleshy piece of tissue hanging like a pendulum. It is above your tongue at the back. What is this elongated, hanging structure called?
Q2.: The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Where will you find it?
Q3.: Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May, 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it?
Q4.: The Pentium chip was produced by USA’s Intel Corporation n 1993. But an Indian engineer is popularly known as being the ’Father of the Pentium Chip’, for his contributions towards its development. Who is it?
Ans- Vinod Dham
Q5.: Alia Bhatt won the 2019 Filmfare award for her work in Raazi. The actor who played her husband, also won a Filmfare award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for Sanju. Who is the actor?
Ans- Vicky Kaushal
Amazon 9th April Quiz Correct Answers :
Q1.The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
Answer – Lunula
Q2.There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
Answer – Cornea
Q3.Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Answer – Garba
Q4.Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
Answer – True
Q5.Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Answer – Srinagar
Amazon 8th April Quiz Correct Answers :
Q1: Water can exist in the solid, liquid, and gaseous state at the same time.
Q2: Chetan Bhagat has announced that he is releasing a new non-fiction book in May. What is the title of the book?
Ans- India Positive
Q3: The Statue of Liberty is known world-over as a symbol of the USA. But it was gifted to America by another country. Who gifted it?
Q4: Water was first discovered on the moon by NASA’s Moon Minerology Mapper. The mapper was sent into space on a spacecraft sent by which country?
Q5: Couples celebrate a silver anniversary for 25 years of togetherness. If they celebrate a crystal anniversary, how long have they been together?
Ans- 15 Years
7th April amazon quiz answers
1.Each year, 8th April is celebrated as the ‘World Health Day’, and marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization (WHO). When was the first World Health Day celebrated?
2.WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
3.Which of these is a first-aid procedure that is used to dislodge food or another object from a person’s airway when they are choking?
4.Who is credited with developing the first successful Polio vaccine?
Ans. Jonas salk
5.The 2018 Nobel Prize in medicine was awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their work in which domain?
Ans. Cancer therapy
Amazon Sony Home Theatre Quiz Answers – 6th April
1. In the animal kingdom, if whales are classified as mammals, what are spiders?
Answer – Arachnids
2. The largest school in the world, known as the ‘City Montessori School’ has more than 55,000 pupils and over 1050 classrooms. Where is it located?
Answer – Lucknow
3. This famous Indian-Canadian YouTube influencer recently announced an independent late night TV show on NBC. Who is she?
Answer – Lilly Singh
4. A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what?
Answer – Number 13
5. Kanchenjunga marks the highest point in India. The lowest point in India lies at 2.2 meters below sea level. Where is it?
Answer – Kuttanad
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 11 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).