Amazon LOOT Offer Upto 80% Discount Offer & Instant Discount
Hi “Offertrick” Readrs, Hope you doing very well. this LOOT OFFER You will get Rs 100 Cashback on amazon pay balanch. If you want Get FREE Rs 100 Click here. or Amazon Cashback offer for Shoping. Now We will apply Amazon Offer….
Follow me:- First fo all Download the Amazon App……
- Download Amazon Apps Click here
- Singup with mobile number
- Now, go Amazon Pay
- Now You Can see amazone offer
- then you can buy if you want Click here Shop New,
a) 10% Instant Discount
b) Offer on payment with SBI Debit or Credit Card (SBI rupay debit cards to be excluded from the offer)
c) Minimum order amount INR 3,000
d) Maximum Discount – INR 1,500 per card.
e) Offer period – 9th August to 12th August, 2018
f) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the instant discount amount.
g) The maximum cumulative Instant Discount for Amazon.in customers is INR 1,500 across all transactions conducted on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
Amazon’s fashion offer has been launched. In this offer you can take cashback for Rs. 1500. If you have SBI’s account before you tell the people, there is an offer going on fashion. If you want to get more cash in addition to this, you should have an SBI account Upto Rs 1500/- in this offer if you will get discount of 80% If you buy all the fashion designing goods then you will get more cashback of the peopleRs. 1500 You must remember that the minimum order should be ₹ 3000 till ₹ 3000 till you have bought anything then you people have gone extras This official offer from SBI will be given to Amazon, but cashback will be given to SBI card usage and the expiry time of this offer is August 12.
Terms & Conditions
- This “Offer” is provided to you by State Bank of India and SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited , and Amazon Pay Private Limited and made available on the website amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application.
- These Offer terms and conditions are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- All residents of India holding a valid and current (i) MasterCard, VISA or/and Maestro debit card issued by Bank; or (ii) credit card issued by SBICPSL are eligible to avail the Offer. RuPay Debit Cards, Corporate or Commercial Cards are not eligible to avail the offer.
- The offer is valid from 9th August to 12th August, unless revoked or extended by Amazon, Bank or SBICPSL, without any prior notice and without liability.
- Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Duration, makes any purchase from Amazon.in and makes the payment using the Card, will be entitled to receive an instant discount of 10% of the total purchase value for a successful purchase transaction made on Amazon.in, provided the order value for such transaction is equivalent to or exceeds INR 3,000 on a per transaction basis.
- Each Cardholder can avail a maximum instant discount of INR 1,500 per Card under this Offer for the purchases on Amazon.in using the Card, irrespective of number of purchases.
- The purchase of the product(s) will be governed by the terms of sale, including terms of exchange (wherever available), applicable to the sale of the product(s) on Amazon.in. This Offer will also be applicable on purchase of product(s) by the Cardholders under an exchange offer.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms, this Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following products:
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)
• Prepaid phone recharges, DTH recharges
• Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
• Amazon Pay balance
• Select mobiles (see product page for offer eligibility)
• Purchases made on Amazon Global Store
• Purchases made on the Prime Now App
8. The Instant Discount would not be applicable on payment made by Cardholders using the ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment option.
9. The Offer is also valid on EMI (equated monthly installment) transactions, No Cost EMI transactions and Exchange offers. 14% rate of interest is applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on the credit Card issued by SBICPSL.
10. In the event the order is returned or cancelled by the Cardholder, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, and subsequently the order / purchase transaction value falls below INR 3000/-, the order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Cardholder will be deemed withdrawn.
11. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase.
12. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
13. Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability and accordingly Bank, SBICPSL, and/or Amazon, in no circumstances, shall be liable for non-availability of any of any product.
14. Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and purely on a best effort basis.
15. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
16. This Offer cannot be availed on: (i) purchase of the ineligible / excluded products mentioned above; or (ii) purchase by Cardholder using any card other than the Card.
17. All disputes between the Cardholders and Bank / SBICPSL (as the case may be) will be resolved inter se and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Cardholders and Bank or SBICPSLs
18. Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.