Amazon Quiz Today 12th March 2019
Aamzon Quiz 12th March Answers
(Amazon Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Today amazon Answer)
Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 12 March, Amazon quiz 12 March answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 12 March 2019,12 March Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time,
Aamzon Quiz 12th March Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Today 12th March 2019
Hi Guyz, i’m Back with another Amazon Quiz Answers You can Win Prize From Amazon Quiz, Amazon India is Running Daily Quiz Time On Amazon App Between 8Am to 12 Pm in Morning & We Give Right Answer to Win Prizes Like Amazon Pay Balance, Mobile Phones etc,
Amazon Quiz Today: Today Amazon Quiz Answer & Win Prizes upto 1 Lakh from Amamzon Quiz. we are Regularly Postiong Amazon Quiz Answer For You can Win some Prizes, so Keep Visiting our Website Daily, today new Amezing Prize Comeup for all You can Win Rs. 30000
Amazon Daily Quiz Today 12th March 2019 Win Tommy Hilfiger WatchCash
1, First Of All Just Login into Your Amazon Account & Open Amazon App
2. Now Just click On Homepage & You Will See Banner Of “Amazon 12th March Quiz
3. Just Click On The Banner
4. Click On Start Button & Click Will Start With Below Posted Questions
Amazon 12th March Quiz Details : Win Tommy Hilfiger WatchCash
Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
Date – 12th March 2019
Prize – Free Win Free Rs.5000
Total Number Of Winners – 1
Winners Declaration Date – 31st March 2019
Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon Quiz 12th march Answers Today – Win Tommy Hilfiger WatchCash
Q1.: The Greeks Referred To This State As ‘Pentapotamia’, An Inland Delta Of Five Converging Rivers. Name This Indian State
Q2.: Grown In Regions Of South India, Arabica And Robusta Are Varieties Of ___. Fill In The Blank.
Q3.: Created By Edgar Rice Burroughs, John Clayton Is Raised By Apes In The Jungles Of Africa. What Do We Know Him Popularly As?
Q4.: The Famous Ad Jingle For This Indian Watches Brand Was Composed By AR Rahman As An Adaption Of Mozart’s 25th Symphony. Which Indian Brand Is This?
Q5.: Which Of Them Was The First Indian To Win The Miss World Title?
Answer: Reita Faria
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 5th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Amazon Quiz Today 11th March 2019 – Win Free Rs.5000
Q1.: When referring to dates and years, BC stands for ‘Before Christ’. What does AD stand for?
Answer: Anno Domini
Q2.: In which country is the International Court of Justice located?
Q3.: If you’re playing chess, which piece can only make an L-shaped move?
Answer: The knight
Q4.: Which of the following smartphone brands does NOT belong to the same parent company?
Q5.: Which country is Prague in?
Answer: Czech Republic
Amazon Quiz 5th March Answers – Win Rs.5000
Q1: Where Can You Find The Largest Cricket Stadium In Asia, Which Is Sometimes Referred To As The ‘Lord’s Of Asia’?
Q2: What Is The Maximum Number Of Players A Football Team Can Have On The Field, During A Match?
Q3: The Electronic Recording Device In An Aircraft Is Known As A Black Box. What Color Is This Device?
Q4: What Is The Capital City Of Mizoram?
Q5: Arundhati Roy Won The Booker Prize In 1997 For Her Debut Novel. What Was The Novel Called?
Answer: The God Of Small Things
Done !! You have Successfully Completed
The Amazon 5th March Quiz.
Amazon Quiz 4th March Answers – Win Rs.50000
Q1. On which day is the International Women’s Day celebrated every year?
Answer – 8th March
Q2. After being nominated for several years, Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016. Which film did he win it for?
Answer – The Revenant
Q3. The circle of latitude known as Tropic of Capricorn, passes through India
Answer – False
Q4. The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
Answer – Arunachalam Muruganantham
Q5. Which country will host the 2020 Summer Olympics?
Answer – Japan
Done !! You have Successfully Completed The Amazon 4th March Quiz.
Amazon Quiz 28th February Answers Today – Win Seagate 5TB Hard Drive
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 28th February
1. With less than 1,000 inhabitants, which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer – Vatican City
2. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Answer – Facial Cheek
3. Ablutophobia is the fear of _. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Bathing
4. Which of these Italian cities is built over 117 islands?
Answer – Venice
5. Yohei Sasakawa was recently awarded the International Gandhi Peace Prize 2018, in recognition of his work to eliminate which disease across the world?
Answer – Leprosy
Amazon Quiz 27th February Answers Today – Win Honor View 20
Q1.: Congo Rainforest Is The Largest Rainforest In The World. True Or False?
Q2.: Originating In The Tibetan Plateau Near Lake Mansarovar, Which River Flows Through Ladakh?
Q3.: Which Football Club Play Their Home Games At Old Trafford?
Answer: Manchester United
Q4.: Bedfordshire, Shallot And Lancastrian Are All Types Of Which Vegetable?
Q5.: Krav Maga Is A ___. Fill In The Blanks.
Answer: Martial Art Form